Indoor Air Quality Products & Services
In Leonardtown, Mechanicsville, California, Lusby, MD & Surrounding Areas
When your home has good indoor air quality, it makes it easier for your family to breathe easily and enjoy a comfortable, clean-air home. At Hancock Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re committed to helping you achieve the air quality that you deserve.
How to Evaluate Your Indoor Air Quality
You can’t see your indoor air quality, so assessing this part of your home isn’t always easy. However, there are common signs you can look out for that will help clue you in to issues with your indoor air quality. You may have poor air quality in your home if:
- Your allergies and asthma symptoms are worse at home.
- You notice frequent dust buildup.
- You have trouble sleeping.
- Your family experiences persistent headaches, nausea, fatigue, dizziness, or itchy, watery eyes.
- You or your family members have a cough that won’t go away.
- There’s an unpleasant odor in the home.
All of these are signs of poor indoor air quality that need to be addressed. Luckily, Hancock Refrigeration offers many Trane IAQ solutions that can greatly improve your home’s air.
Our Indoor Air Quality Products
Hancock Refrigeration offers several indoor air quality products that can help you treat problems with the air in your home. Some of the items that we may recommend include:
- Air cleaners or air purifiers: These systems remove dust, dander, pollen, and other irritants from the air. They’re more effective than your standard air filter.
- Air humidifiers: If you struggle with dry air in your home, a whole-home air humidifier will add moisture through your central heating and cooling system to address this issue evenly throughout your living space.
- Whole-home ventilators: A home ventilator sends stale air outside the home and purposefully brings clean air in. This helps you get rid of lingering irritants.
Since 1970, the team at Hancock Refrigeration has been providing honest advice on the best IAQ products for Southern Maryland homes. When you schedule an appointment with us, our NATE-certified technicians will listen to your concerns and help you make the best decisions for your home’s air.
The Benefits of Good Air Quality
Good indoor air quality will offer many benefits for you and your family. Our Trane indoor air quality systems fit in perfectly with your home’s HVAC system to enhance the comfort you’re enjoying. When you have cleaner air moving through your house, our heater and air conditioner will have less dust buildup and operate more efficiently.
The end result is a powerful system that delivers better comfort and cleaner air at once. Talk to one of our technicians today to learn more about how indoor air quality products can improve your home.